Established in 1965, our pre-school can be found at the Copythorne Parish Hall, Pollards Moor Road. We are a rural community-based pre-school welcoming children under 5yrs from around the local area.
We work hard to give every child a positive introduction to learning. As a community based pre-school we involve parents in all aspects of their childs development. Together we focus on providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment for them to make new friends, learn new skills and of course play.
What we offer
- We follow the nationally set early years framework and use a specially tailored curriculum
- We have a high ratio of adults to children so all of the children get the attention they want and need
- We encourage the children to make friendships that will see them through to school age and beyond
- Every child has their own key worker who provides them with guidance, support and friendship
- We provide plenty of opportunities for the whole family to get involved in activities and support their child.