Welcome to Copythorne Pre-school
We are a registered charity run by a committee of parents and carers.
We are OFSTED registered and inspected and a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance. We were inspected by OFSTED in July 2015 where we were awarded a GOOD in all areas.
We work hard to ensure that all children and families have equal opportunities and can feel confident that their children are safe and secure during their time with us. The welfare of your child is our upmost priority.
Established in 1964, our pre-school can be found at the Copythorne Parish Hall, Pollards Moor Road. We are a rural community-based pre-school welcoming children from 2 years 6 months to school age. We are registered to accept nursery funding for children the term following their second birthday and above.
We work hard to give every child a positive introduction to learning. As a community based pre-school we involve parents in all aspects of their childs development. Together we focus on providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment for them to make new friends, learn new skills and of course play.
What we offer
- We follow the nationally set early years framework and use a specially tailored curriculum
- We have a high ratio of adults to children so all of the children get the attention they want and need
- We encourage the children to make friendships that will see them through to school age and beyond
- Every child has their own key worker who provides them with guidance, support and friendship
- We provide plenty of opportunities for the whole family to get involved in activities and support their child.
- We begin your child’s journey at pre-school with a home visit.
All key dates and events can be found in our diary.
We do not have a Catchment policy, we are open to all children and families.